Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Puppy Fever!

Well, I think that's it time for an update! I found out that I'm going to be getting my mew puppy on the 16th of December! The puppy truck will arrive at Oregon campus between 3 and 3:30 and I'll finally get to have a puppy again! Yes, I'm excited. There are two pups reserved for our club and I get to go get them both. I just can't wait!!!! Knowing that there's a puppy who's already born and has my name on it has amplified my puppy fever. I just want to get my hands on the little bundle of fur already!

Once I get my pup, I'll have it for a week before he gets to go on his first trip. We're driving for 6 or 7 hours to spend Christmas with my mom's family in Missoula. It will be a real treat to have a puppy around for the holidays!

Our puppy raising club has a new meeting place now too. We were generously offered a space that I think will be perfect for our needs. It will be nice to have a place that we can actually go and know that we'll be able to get into regularly!

I hope that everyone is having a good time as we build up to Thanksgiving. I know that this is a busy, busy time of year and I know that we're all looking forward to the break! I'd love to hear some stories of how everyone's doing with their own pups to keep me happy until I get to go pick mine up!

2 comments:

Martha G said...

Congratulations! Do you know the letter of your puppy's litter?

Kate Richardson said...

I don't know it yet. I actually even stopped asking because they got changed so often!! I might ask as we get closer to the pick up date. My goal is to get through the alphabet with my dogs so I'm hoping for something other than B,C,D,F,G,Y. =]